top of page


Are you a scholar, student, or media personnel looking to view our collections and records for scholarly purposes?  We can make our records/collections available to you upon a written request.  Please fill out the attached Research Request Form and send it to our Collections Manager at  They will be in contact with you to let you know if your request has been approved or denied.   If approved, you can then schedule a time to go through the collections with our Collections Manager.

Please fill out and send back this Research Request Form.

Please take a moment to review our Collections Policy.

bottom of page